Thursday 8 August 2024

So about gender representation

 Jeff Rients quoted this on his blog. 

And it got me thinking about stuff that we're playing.  

The Dragonlance campaign that we hacked is more or less over this issue, the elven princess has two brothers, there are male and female evil generals, dragons, gods, all of them have names. Switch them around and not much will change, although I like the idea of a female Death Knight lusting after an elven prince. 

There are not that many humans in All Dogs... and if you genderbend the bandit leader, she turns back into sort of Robin Hood (that was the pun about her name). 

I'm so progressive, aren't I. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kelvin Green has a gift for summarizing things.

I don't know if there's anything that can be added to what Kelvin posted.  I can only repeat it.