Monday 27 February 2023

So about LotFP Japan... (Zak's new book)

 When I said Zak's "Lands of Southern Daimyos" is the closest thing we have to LotFP Japan, I might've spoken prematurely. 

Because Alex Hopson of Boonie Dog is publishing a new book with Zak's participation, and it's about Okinawa and weird volcanic magic and all sorts of wicked stuff and with Zak's wicked art. 

We have good chances of playing something new and cool in our Usagi Yojimbo campaign if we don't all get killed by russian missiles. 

Here's more about Zak's new book, and the reprint of Zak's Red and Pleasant Land.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linda Tirado. Help if you can.

I never got to know Linda Tirado in person. I learned about her after she, a journalist, was shot by a cop. I read what she posted on Twitte...