Wednesday 15 March 2023

The New Zak Book

 This is one of the coolest things I've seen in RPG books. 

It looks good. It looks interesting. You know how there's art that looks nice, and you admire the technique and the composition, and then there's the art that makes you think "woah, I wish I could just step inside". 

The second kind is D&D-able art. And that's what Zak does here. 

Imagine living in a town underneath this huge frozen-in-place explosion cloud. 

Imagine climbing it to see the weird creatures living there, and to look for treasure - or certain doom! Probably both! 

Check out more of Zak's art for the new book here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Answering Jeff Rients's twenty questions for our Krynn game

We're still stuck in Spidernesti, so this is what I mean when talking about "land".   What is the deal with my cleric's re...