Friday 10 November 2023

The Nebulith is coming soon

So this book, something that I wanted for a long time - a fantasy roleplaying game set in a place heavily influenced by Japan, so you can have samurai and ninja and yokai hanging out and doing what they usually do, - The Nebulith is coming

It's LotFP compatible, mostly, because there are some new things. It has new character classes that are interesting and challenging in their own ways. It has a special mechanic of how magic works for one of those classes. It has martial arts moves - a lot of those. Each school is different, each is effective in its way, each is interesting. 

And check out Zak's gorgeous art. 

Now I want to play a ninja and I don't even like ninja that much.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Answering Jeff Rients's twenty questions for our Krynn game

We're still stuck in Spidernesti, so this is what I mean when talking about "land".   What is the deal with my cleric's re...