Thursday 13 April 2023

It has been a busy week

My bard character died. Thank goodness Zak wasn't there. In my defense, I said I was about to do something stupid, and trying to garrote a wight was the stupidest thing I could do at the moment.

I wrote up my next character, and he's more ridiculous than the bard ever was. 

I got a diploma for "developing Ukrainian journalism in times of war". Well, I'm pretty sure I didn't make it any worse, and I've never been a journalist when we weren't at war, anyhow. 

I've been re-reading some books to get in the mood for writing that adventure, and I find out so many strange and horrible things about people. 

You know why I feel so stressed out? Because I haven't swung my sword for a long while now. Gotta fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ancient kingdom of Spidernesti

 "The House of Stars became the House of Spiders".  That's the line from Tanis's secret journal that the heroes managed to...