Sunday 16 April 2023

Playtesting was fun.

Finally, sitting with people and playing Lamentations of the Flame Princess is part of my job. 

It's been a long journey, but I'm finally at the place where I was always meant to be. 

Thanks to my players, I almost immediately had to deal with things that I didn't think of, although I obviously should have. The next several days will be dedicated to fixing those, and improving everything else. 

The magic-user had only one spell. And of course it was Summon. It actually worked fine, that is, the summoned creature did not kill the party. 

I completely forgot about the hilarious joke I've written into the adventure and had to explain it later. And it wasn't funny. Curses! 

P. S.

My favourite dialogue from today's game:

"So how many corpses is the dwarf carrying now?" 

"Four... no, wait - five". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Icing the Dragons of Ice

 So we're still playing what I like to call Lamentations of the Qualinesti Princess - a game of classic Dragonlance modules remade and a...