Monday 16 October 2023

It has been a busy week

There's a lot I wanted to write about, but I didn't. Because a) real life demands some action, It's nicer and more fun than what I did in my old life, but still time-consuming. 

And b) some of my favourite people in the hobby asked me to do some work, and when this happens, you don't say "But I want to write something for my blog". 

Can't say what's it going to be but it should be good, if I manage to finish it. 

But meanwhile, some nice things. 

I've thought about making a table for LotFP that's all about drugs, magical drugs, creepy drugs, drugs that make you stronger, drugs that make you weird, etc. While I was thinking about it, Zak went and made one

I think using it for side effects of magic potions will be interesting. Instead of a d6, roll a d100 and use Zak's table for the specific effect. 

Going to playtest it with the Playing D&D In Ukraine gang as soon as we get together and roll some dice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Answering Jeff Rients's twenty questions for our Krynn game

We're still stuck in Spidernesti, so this is what I mean when talking about "land".   What is the deal with my cleric's re...