Monday 17 June 2024

Linda Tirado. Help if you can.

I never got to know Linda Tirado in person. I learned about her after she, a journalist, was shot by a cop. I read what she posted on Twitter back when it was still Twitter. I saw a fighter, a strong and loving person who knew what real evil was and despised it, and never stopped fighting against it.

She's dying. The rubber bullet shot by the policeman caused too much damage. 

The world will be a much worse, shittier place without Linda Tirado. 

So if you can help her in the few days that she has left, please do. She deserves it. 

Here's a link telling how you can help. 

https://lindatirado.substack.com/p/story-thirty-nine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linda Tirado. Help if you can.

I never got to know Linda Tirado in person. I learned about her after she, a journalist, was shot by a cop. I read what she posted on Twitte...