Wednesday 5 June 2024

We need to talk.

 I've known people whose lives were destroyed because someone lied about them. Some of them lost everything and recovered. Some of them died. 

When you live in Ukraine after 2014, that's how it is - you see propaganda directed straight against you, you learn that a bomb exploded at the apartment of someone that you know, you talk to people and you see hungry monsters in their eyes when they repeat the lies you've heard many times before. 

And Ukraine doesn't have the monopoly on being lied about. 

So I need to say something. 


And again, here are the links. 

Article interviewing people who lied about Zak, and admitted it. 

http://archive.is/0Nv3c

Audio recordings from that same article. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GJAJNbF2Tg

I'm so tired of this shit after ten years. Ten years of watching people mindlessly repeating the worst possible lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linda Tirado. Help if you can.

I never got to know Linda Tirado in person. I learned about her after she, a journalist, was shot by a cop. I read what she posted on Twitte...